.to align it with its strategy for safety, security, sustainability, customers and corporate social responsibility
– The Strategy and Innovation Directorate will identify new areas of services and businesses as part of the European Digital Sky in order to enhance ENAIRE’s international standing
– A Sustainability and Institutional Relations Division is being created to address the changes that are taking place in our industry and the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders
– The Safety Division will focus exclusively on Safety – Operational, Physical and Cybersecurity – for the deployment of the strategic safety and security plan
ENAIRE is adapting and updating its organisational structure to the objectives set out in its 2021-2025 Strategic Plan, the 2025 Flight Plan, to modernise and transform the entity and retain its leadership role nationally and abroad, in accordance with the new needs and scenarios of the aviation sector. The changes made provide a boost for the roll-out of the Safety Plan.
They will also help to enhance environmental sustainability and the quality of customer service and other areas, including corporate social responsibility (CSR), and reinforce compliance with regulatory processes. This represents a significant change to the organisational chart of the national air navigation service provider, an agency of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda (MITMA), led by Raquel Sánchez.
With this update to its structure, ENAIRE as an organisation takes a further step in response to the challenges of the profound transformation process that the aviation sector is going through as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, the new technologies and the requirements of the European Digital Sky.
These organisational adjustments will allow the entity to move forward and boost its effectiveness, responsibility and performance so it can successfully undertake the following challenges:
– Promote innovation and development as a strategic pillar, centred on improving services and new business areas.
– Invigorate the provision of air navigation services and its customer orientation.
– Focus and underscore safety as a main strategic priority.
– Face its responsibilities related to environmental sustainability, climate change and the 2030 Agenda.
– Enforce compliance with the Company’s procedures, processes and policies.
– Continue to promote corporate responsibility to society, its customers and all its stakeholders.
As part of this transformation and modernisation process that the company of the MITMA Group is undergoing, it is essential to properly adapt the strategy to the organisation. These changes will be phased in starting from 1 July 2022.
The Corporate Development Directorate will now be called the Strategy and Innovation Directorate, which will focus its efforts on identifying new areas of services and businesses as part of the European Digital Sky, in order to enhance ENAIRE’s international standing.
The Network Directorate will now be called the Air Navigation Services Deputy Directorate, a change that better reflects the support and coordination activities it provides to all the units involved in rendering air navigation services.
The Safety Division staff will be responsible for strengthening the safety and security activities (operational, physical and cybersecurity), considering how ENAIRE is a Critical Infrastructure Operator and an Essential Services Operator.
To enhance ENAIRE’s commitment to the environment, a Sustainability and Institutional Relations Division is being created to address the changes that are taking place in our industry and the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders. This division will include the following units: Environmental Division, Customer and Corporate Social Responsibility Division.
The new appointments at ENAIRE include:
– Mariluz de Mateo as Strategy and Innovation Director
– Elena Sáenz Guillén as General Secretary.
– Mónica Mansilla Rodríguez, Financial-Economic Director
– Laura Garcés, Deputy Director of Air Navigation Services
– Javier Delgado Henríquez, Regional Director of Air Navigation in the Canary Islands.
– Estíbaliz Salazar, Head of the Sustainability and Institutional Relations Division.
– María López Fernández-Pacheco, Head of the Customer and Corporate Social Responsibility Division
– José Antonio Aznar García, Head of the Environmental Division
ENAIRE- also photo