LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CommercialAircraftAvionicSystemsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the commercial aircraft avionic systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 11.97 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
The adoption of advanced next-generation aircraft components is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 4.78% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 11.97 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
Cobham Plc, Curtiss-Wright Corp., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Safran SA, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Thales Group, and United Technologies Corp, are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The development of electric aircraft will offer immense is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 33% of the market share.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Cobham Plc, Curtiss-Wright Corp., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Safran SA, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Thales Group, and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. The development of electric aircraft will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Line Fit
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40049
Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial aircraft avionic systems market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market Size
- Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market Trends
- Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of advanced next-generation aircraft components as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial aircraft avionic systems market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Commercial Aircraft Avionic Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial aircraft avionic systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial aircraft avionic systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial aircraft avionic systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial aircraft avionic systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- FCS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CN&S – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FMS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AHMS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Line fit – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aftermarket – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Preference for satellite-based cockpit connectivity
- Development of electric aircraft
- Emergence of blockchain in aviation
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cobham Plc
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Safran SA
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Thales Group
- United Technologies Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.