DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Europe Airport Antenna Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Airport Type, Antenna Type, Frequency Band, and Application” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this market research the European Airport Antenna market is expected to reach US$ 503.44 million by 2027 from US$ 335.06 million in 2019.
The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides trends prevailing in the Europe airport antenna market along with the drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth. Military unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is on high requirement and this the major factor driving the growth of the Europe airport antenna market. However, issues associated with installation and maintenance of aircraft antennas being too costly hinders the growth of Europe airport antenna market.
The Europe airport antenna market has been segmented into airport type, antenna type frequency band and application. Based on airport type, the Europe airport antenna market is segmented into military airport and commercial airport. Commercial airport segment held the largest market share in 2019. Based on antenna type, the Europe airport antenna market is segmented into dipole and monopole. Dipole segment held a substantial market share in 2019. Based on frequency band, the Europe airport antenna market is categorized into high frequency, very high frequency, and ultra-high frequency. Very high frequency held the largest share and also is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Based on application, the Europe airport antenna market is segmented into SATCOM, surveillance, navigation, and others. SATCOM held the largest market share throughout the forecast period.
Also the ongoing COVID-19 is having very bad impact over the Europe region. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, and France are some of the worst affected member states in the European region. Businesses in the region are facing severe economic difficulties as they had either to suspend their operations or reduce their activities in a substantial manner. Owing to business shutdown, the region is anticipated to an economic slowdown in 2020 and most likely in 2021 also. Air business is one of the important businesses in the European countries, and the outbreak of COVID-19 across the region has paralyzed the entire business. The revenue generated from airports contributes a significant share in the GDP of every European country.
However, the airports in the region are witnessing continual stall in revenues, as operations had been suspended for regular passenger flights in last few months as well as halt of airport infrastructure development in several countries. Owing to the temporary termination of airport operations (except cargo business and repatriation), the revenue generation for end users has fallen drastically, which would take a longer time to normalize. However, it is expected that, with the start of construction projects, the demand for technologically advanced systems and the software will grow. This outbreak is anticipated to negatively impact the growth of the airport antenna market in Europe. Nonetheless, the airport antenna market in 2020 in Europe will remain sluggish.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe airport antenna market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe airport antenna market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the airport antenna market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Airport Infrastructure Improving and Enhancing
- Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) on High Requirement
- Installation and Maintenance of Aircraft Antennas Being Too Costly
- Surging Government Budget for the Extension and Establishments of Airports in Europe
- Advanced and Latest Airport Communication System Through DAS
- Amphenol Procom
- Cobham Limited
- Comrod Communication AS.
- HENSOLDT Inc
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/puz9pi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900