DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “More Electric Aircraft – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global More Electric Aircraft Market to Reach $13.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for More Electric Aircraft estimated at US$9.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$13.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Power Electronics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.9% CAGR and reach US$4.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Thermal Management Systems segment is readjusted to a revised 7.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $2.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 5.5% CAGR
The More Electric Aircraft market in the U. S. is estimated at US$2.7 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.4% and 4.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.9% CAGR.
Safety System & Advanced Materials Segment to Record 6.5% CAGR
In the global Safety System & Advanced Materials segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.6 Billion by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Airbus Group
- Bombardier, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Safran Group
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company
- TTTech Computertechnik AG
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- Zodiac Aerospace SA
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- More Electric Aircraft Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Power Electronics (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Thermal Management Systems (Technology) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Safety System & Advanced Materials (Technology) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Energy Storage Devices (Technology) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Other Technologies (Technology) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- More Electric Aircraft Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- More Electric Aircraft Market in US$ Million by Technology: 2020-2027
- More Electric Aircraft Market Retrospective Analysis in US$ Million by Technology: 2012-2019
- More Electric Aircraft Market Share Breakdown by Technology: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cbazbc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900