DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Airport Construction – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Airport Construction estimated at US$1.2 Trillion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Trillion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Greenfield Construction, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.7% CAGR and reach US$388.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Airport Replacement segment is readjusted to a revised 2.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $118.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.5% CAGR
The Airport Construction market in the U.S. is estimated at US$118.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$162.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2% and 2.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.4% CAGR.
Brownfield Expansions Segment to Record 3.7% CAGR
In the global Brownfield Expansions segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.3% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$358.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$448.9 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$457.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 4% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 58 Featured) –
- Austin Industries
- Bechtel Corporation
- Fluor Corporation
- Hensel Phelps Construction Company
- Hill International, Inc.
- GMR Group
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- L&T Construction
- McCarthy Holdings, Inc.
- PCL Constructors, Inc.
- Skanska USA, Inc.
- Suffolk Construction
- Sundt Construction
- TAV Construction
- The Walsh Group
- Turner Construction Company
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- An Introduction to Airport Construction
- Airport Construction Market: Poised for Stable Growth
- Global Economic Outlook: Implications for Airport Construction Market
- Global Economic Outlook: Real GDP Growth Rates in % by Country/Region for the Years 2017 through 2020
- Airport Construction – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Surging Demand for Air Travel Drives Need for New Airport Construction and Expansion Projects
- Demand Growth in Global Air Traffic Passenger Traffic for the Period 2006-2019
- Global Air Traffic Demand: Number of Air Passengers in Billion for the Years 2011 to 2025F
- Shift towards Larger Aircrafts, Increase in Aircrafts in Operation and Number of Flights Undertaken by Airlines: A Market Opportunity
- Global Aircraft Fleet by Aircraft Type for the Years 2018 and 2038
- Number of Flights Performed by Airline Industry Worldwide in Millions for the Years 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019
- Increasing Investments into New Airport Constructions, Development Projects & Modernization Plans
- Global Investments into New and Existing Airport Construction Projects in US$ Billion for the Years 2018-2022
- Airport Improvement Projects: Percentage Breakdown of Global Investments for Improvement of Existing Airport by Type for the Period 2018-2022
- Airport Construction Projects Scheduled for Conclusion in the Near Future: A Review
- Existing Airport Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific
- New Airport Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific
- Existing Airport Construction Project in the United States
- Airport Construction Project in Latin America
- Number of Airports Worldwide with Paved Runways by Select Countries
- World’s Largest Airport Construction Projects
- Airport Construction Projects Worldwide: Percentage Breakdown of Investment by Funding Type for the Year 2018
- Emergence of Smart Airports: An Opportunity for Growth
- Global Smart Airports Market: Annual Spending Figures in US$ Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2018 and 2024
- Latest Trends Promoting Airport Construction Efficiency
- Airports Embrace New Solutions to Integrate Technology into Construction Projects
- Technology Advancements in New Airport Terminal Projects
- Technology Integration at Airport and Terminal Construction Stages Offers Significant Advantages
- Engineered Fabric Buildings in Airport Construction
- Advantages of Engineered Fabric Structures
- Environmental Sustainability, Pollution and Waste from Airports: Major Concerns for Airports Worldwide
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/14mom6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900