DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Airport Security Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) – 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With three volumes, 673 pages, 135 tables and 145 figures, the Airport Security Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) – 2021-2026 report contains a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 11 technology sectors, five regional and 20 national markets, detailing 2019-2026 market size.
According to the report, the global air traffic dropped from 9.1 billion passengers in 2019 to 3.3 billion in 2020; the 2025 traffic is forecasted to reach > 11 billion by 2025.
This 673-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Airport Security market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Demand for multi-modal Airport Security systems
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. The associated 2020-21 aviation traffic decline limited the 2020-2021 Airport Security purchasing budgets
- The 2021 COVID-19 vaccination implies that the Airport Security market will recover by 2022
- The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new Airport Security products and services
- Increasing demand for automated Airport Security systems, requiring less (or more sophisticated) human intervention, raises Airport Security equipment and systems (relative to security personnel)
- Increasing value-added EDS systems generated by ‘soft’ elements (software, data management, processing algorithms)
- Replacement of outdated Airport Security systems
- The “Biden Effect”
- China’s internal security policy
- Terror and crime mitigation
Why Buy Airport Security Technologies & Market – 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Airport Security Market size, and what are the market trends during 2021-2026?
- What’s the post-COVID-19 pandemic impact on the market?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Airport Security customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Airport Security technology & services trends?
- What are the Airport Security Technology markets?
- Airport Security industry SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Airport Security capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
B. The Global Aviation Security market size data is analyzed via four independent perspectives
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Airport Security market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 11 Technologies:
- EDS & BHS
- Automated Border Control (ABC)
- C2/C4ISR Systems
- Full Body Scanners (AIT)
- Electronic Fencing
- Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
- Security Related ICT & Cybersecurity
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Metal Detectors
- X-Ray Screening
- Other Technologies
By 5 Vertical Markets:
- Passengers Screening
- Cargo Security
- Perimeter Security
- Luggage & Cabin Baggage Screening
- Other Verticals
By 20 National Markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC (Excluding SA)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Airport Security Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix F: The Airport Security Industry
- Appendix G: Airport Security Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations
- Airbus Defense & Space
- AT&T Inc.
- Augusta Systems
- Auto Clear
- BAE Systems
- Bosch Security Systems
- China Security & Surveillance, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Collins Aerospace
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Fisher Labs
- Flir Systems
- Gilardoni S.p.A.
- Harris Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L-3 Security & Detection Systems
- Leidos, Inc.
- Leonardo (former Finmmecanica)
- Lockheed Martin
- Mistral Security Inc.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Nuctech Co. Ltd.
- QinetiQ Limited
- Rapiscan Systems, Inc.
- Smiths Detection Inc.
- Thales Group
- Thermo Electron Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hyswdb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900