DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The commercial aircraft seating market is poised to grow by $10.03 bn during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 24%.
This study identifies the rising procurement of new generation aircraft as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial aircraft seating market growth during the next few years. The market is driven by the growing demand for luxury air travel and the need for cabin retrofitting to enhance passenger comfort.
The report on the commercial aircraft seating market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The commercial aircraft seating market analysis includes the cabin class and type segment and geographic landscape.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading commercial aircraft seating market vendors that include Adient Plc, Airbus SE, Autoflug GmbH, Aviointeriors S.p.A., Geven S.p.a., Ipeco Holdings Ltd., JAMCO Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Safran SA, and Thompson Aero Seating Ltd.
Also, the commercial aircraft seating market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Cabin class
- Market segments
- Comparison by Cabin class
- Economy class – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Business class – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Premium economy class – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- First class – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Cabin class
Market Segmentation by Aircraft type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Aircraft type
- Narrowbody – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Widebody – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Regional aircraft – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Aircraft type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adient Plc
- Airbus SE
- Autoflug GmbH
- Aviointeriors S.p.A.
- Geven S.p.a.
- Ipeco Holdings Ltd.
- JAMCO Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Safran SA
- Thompson Aero Seating Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/81ud4d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900