DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Passenger Air Transport Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global passenger air transport market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global passenger air transport market is expected to grow from $460.07 billion in 2020 to $524.82 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $657.15 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- Air France KLM
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global passenger air transport market, accounting for 31% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global passenger air transport market. Africa was the smallest region in the global passenger air transport market.
The use of analytics is rapidly growing in the aviation industry to capture critical insights from customers and operations data. It allows airlines to offer personalized services to its customers by using data analytics tools at every customer touch point. The growing use of analytics in the aviation industry is mainly a result of increasing competition between airlines. As a result, commercial airline is looking to enhance customer satisfaction levels by analysing parameters such as ticket sales and passenger profile and purchase history. For instance, Chicago-based United Airlines analyses 150 variables in a customer profile to offer a more personalized offer. Major companies using analytics in the aviation industry are Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines.
The increase in global tourism is expected to fuel the growth of the passenger air transport market in the forecast period. Global tourism is probably the largest movement of goods, services and people and it is a major force for economic growth and socio-political transition. According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) global investment on tourism reached US$1.7 billion, an increase of 4%, outpacing the national economy in 2018 and is expected to cross US$ 23 million by 2023. Therefore, the increase in global tourism drives the growth of the passenger air transport market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Passenger Air Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentation
4. Passenger Air Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Passenger Air Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Passenger Air Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Passenger Air Transport Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Passenger Air Transport
9. Passenger Air Transport Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Passenger Air Transport Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Passenger Air Transport Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Passenger Air Transport Market, Segmentation by Class
12. Passenger Air Transport Market Metrics
12.1. Passenger Air Transport Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Passenger Air Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jxbwc5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900