DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The UAV flight training and simulation market is poised to grow by $ 247.53 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5.41%
This study identifies the growing development of high-performance UAVs as one of the prime reasons driving the UAV flight training and simulation market growth during the next few years. The market is driven by the growing need for UAV flight simulation and the implementation of new technologies.
The report on the UAV flight training and simulation market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The UAV flight training and simulation market analysis includes type and application segments and geographic landscape.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading UAV flight training and simulation market vendors that include BAE Systems Plc, CAE Inc., HAVELSAN AS, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo Spa, Northrop Grumman Corp., Simlat Ltd., Textron Inc., and Thales Group.
Also, the UAV flight training and simulation market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Defense – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- HALE UAVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MALE UAVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- SUAVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAE Systems Plc
- CAE Inc.
- HAVELSAN AS
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo Spa
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Simlat Ltd.
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g30wau
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900