DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM)is projected to reach US$1.5 billion by 2025, driven by the growing use of UAVs in the commercial and industrial sectors and the resulting risk of overcrowding of the skies.
UAVs forecast to be the most dynamic growth sector of the global aerospace industry. This expanding use of unmanned systems is due to advances in technology and reductions in size, risks, and costs that remotely operated systems offer. With new commercial applications emerging at rapid rates, commercial drones are forecast to witness massive increase in sales and registration.
Benefits offered by drone to businesses include greater efficiency of operations; reduced costs; ability to handle risky operations without human interventions; ability to collect, retrieve and interpret data with unmatched accuracy and speed and continues innovation in advanced capabilities and functionalities that support continuous expansion of applications; among.
Few of the emerging applications for commercial drone include use of drones for generating video tours for customers in real estate; drone based surveillance; drones for environmental monitoring; drones for oil & gas pipeline inspections; agricultural drones for crop spraying; drone based same-day delivery of e-commerce orders; drones for land surveying, search and rescue; drones for emergency response services; and drones for road construction and other infrastructure projects. Another new and fairly new use of drones is in pandemic management.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- AiRXOS, a part of GE Aviation
- Altitude Angel
- Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Leonardo S. p.A
- Lockheed Martin
- Nova Systems
- Sensefly SA
- Skyward IO
- Thales Group
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Growing UAV Traffic in Commercial Airspace: The Foundation for Growth in the Market
- Here’s Why Drones Are Proliferating
- Number of Countries Worldwide Using Drones/UAVs by Type for the Years 2010 & 2019
- A Review of Existing and Emerging Use Cases in the Commercial Space
- Why Unmanned Traffic Management is Important for Drones?
- Increased Sales of Drones for Commercial Use to Feed Growth in the UTM Market: Global Commercial Drone Revenue (In US$ Million) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Recent Industry Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- A Peek Into Innovative Technologies that Enable Autonomous Anti-Collision Flight
- Geofencing & Drone Zones, Attractive Solutions for Traffic Management
- As Drone Incidents Continue to Rise in the Commercial Sector, the Need for UTM is Becoming More Urgent Than Ever: % Breakdown of Drone Incidents by Type
- Drone Air Taxis for Commuters to Add to Drone Overcrowding in the Coming Years
- With Airbus & Uber Among Other Stakeholders Stepping Up their Investments in Flying Cars/Drones to Carry People & Cargo, UTM Comes Under Pressure for Accelerated Innovation: Global eVTOL Vehicles for Freight & Passengers (In US$ Billion) for the Year 2045, 2055 & 2065
- Blockchain & AI Make Their Grand Entry into UTM Development
- DEEP AERO’s AI and Blockchain-based UTM
- Imposition of Stricter Regulations Provides Regulatory Driven Stability to Growth in the Market
- Current Battle Against the Corona Virus Brings Drones Into the Spotlight for Emergency Response for Future Pandemic Management, Driving Up the Importance of UTM
- The Corona Virus Pandemic Is Putting Drones to the Test, Promising to Set a Precedent to Drone Based Epidemic & Pandemic Fighting: Global Cases of Corona Virus During Jan-22, Feb-22 & March-16
- Increased Deployment of Drone Delivery Operations Drives Demand for UTM in the Logistics & Transportation Industry
- Airborne Drones in Smart Cities for Surveillance, a Growth Catalyst in the UTM Market
- Policy Driven Efforts to Modernize Agriculture With Drones Spurs Opportunities in the Agricultural Sector
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 30
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9l4si9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900