DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Very Light Jet Market by Aircraft Type, End Use, Material and Propulsion: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Very light jet refers to the type of small jet solution, which has a seating capacity less than 10 people and maximum takeoff load is less than 13,000 lbs. or 5,900 kg. Most very light jets are driven through a conventional fuel propulsion system. However, in recent years, the hybrid/electric propulsion system is gaining traction.
Under the scope of the research, only those jets have been considered whose maximum takeoff load is less than 13,000 lbs. or 5,900 kg. Very light jet has wide range of application in the area of passenger transport, training activities, military operations, and survey & research activities in commercial, civil, and military.
The report on the global very light jet market focuses on the current market trends and future growth opportunities of various aircraft types such as ultra-light aircraft and light aircraft.
In addition, the report provides information on end uses such as civil & commercial and military. Moreover, it focuses on various material, including aluminum, composites, and others. The report provides information on propulsion such as electric/hybrid and conventional fuel. In addition, it analyzes the current trends of very light jets across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players analyzed in the global very light jet market include Bombardier Inc., Cirrus Industries, Inc., Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH, Embraer S.A., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., MSC Aerospace LLC, Nextant Aerospace Holdings, LLC, Pilatus Aircraft Ltd, Stratos Aircraft, Inc., and Textron Inc.
Key report benefits:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global very light jet market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the market.
- Increasing inclination towards private aviation solution
- Growing Concern towards health
- Volatile raw material prices results to growing prices of very light jets
- Rising environmental concerns and substitute aviation solutions hamper the market growth
- Untapped potential in developing economies
- Entering into contract and agreements for long term business opportunities
Key Company Profiles:
- Bombardier Inc.
- Cirrus Industries, Inc.
- Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH
- Embraer S.A.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- MSC Aerospace LLC
- Nextant Aerospace Holdings, LLC
- Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
- Stratos Aircraft, Inc.
- Textron Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/svfrfg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900