DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Growth Opportunities for Big Data Analytics in Global Airlines” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Although airlines have access to large, diversified datasets from multiple fields, few use them adequately to respond to market trends and customer needs. Airlines need to invest in digitalization and maximize their use of the available technology.
Also, cybersecurity incidents are increasing across global airlines as the growth in interconnected solutions has created a vulnerable data ecosystem, resulting in the creation of various data regulations across regions and monitoring efforts to increase sensitive data security. These factors, in addition to an increased focus on data privacy globally, will intensify airlines’ spending on cybersecurity solutions. As such, the adoption of data platforms that enhance operations and commercial activities will likely escalate during the next decade.
Globally, Big Data analytics has helped airlines understand their customers better, identify past trends, forecast future scenarios, and determine the technology investment required to fill the gaps. Airlines have started using Big Data analytics to analyze passenger data from social networking sites, online shopping, and other sources to determine customer preferences and accordingly customize their services to optimize ancillary revenues.
Airlines from the United States and Europe are at the forefront of utilizing Big Data analytics to decrease airlines’ operational costs, which has demonstrated significant impacts on revenues.
- Big Data Platforms for Enhanced Operations and Merchandising
- Cybersecurity for Robust Operational Resilience
- Workload Migration to Cloud for Scalability and Cost Efficiency
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Attributes of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Sources of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Categories of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Advantages of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Challenges of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Objectives of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Role of Big Data Analytics in Airlines
- Future of Data Regulations
- Global Best Practices
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/anaywm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900