LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalCommercialAircraftElectronicFlightBagEFBSystemsMarket–The new commercial aircraft electronic flight bag (EFB) systems market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the commercial aircraft electronic flight bag (EFB) systems market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the use of advanced avionics systems for commercial aircraft,” says a senior analyst for industrials at Technavio. “The vendors should focus on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover Technavio expects the commercial aircraft electronic flight bag (EFB) systems market size to grow by USD 731.49 million during the period 2020-2024.”
Commercial Aircraft Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Systems Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The commercial aircraft electronic flight bag systems market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 6.98%.
- Based on the end-user, the Class I/A B C segment saw maximum growth in 2019. The use of advanced avionics systems for commercial aircraft will offer immense growth opportunities is driving the market.
- The growth of the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 34% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The advances in technologies will significantly influence the commercial aircraft electronic flight bag (EFB) systems market’s growth in this region. North America will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period.
- The US is a key market for commercial aircraft electronic flight bag (EFB) systems in North America.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Commercial Aircraft Interface Device Market– The commercial aircraft interface device market is segmented by aircraft fitment (retrofit and linefit), application (narrow-body, wide-body, and regional jet), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brakes Market– The commercial aircraft carbon brakes market is segmented by type (narrow-body aircraft, wide-body aircraft, and regional jet) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The commercial aircraft electronic flight bag systems market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of about 8% during the forecast period.
- The commercial aircraft electronic flight bag systems market is segmented by end-user (Class I/A B C, Class II/A B C, and Class III/A B C) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Airbus SE, Astronautics Corporation of America, CMC Electronics Inc., Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., Honeywell International Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Teledyne Technologies Inc., Thales Group, and The Boeing Co.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.