DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “10th ECAS European Corporate Aviation Summit” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Following the previous success of ECAS in the UK, Sweden, Malta, Greece and online, the 10th Summit will be organised in 2022.
This event will explore the latest developments in the corporate aviation sector of Europe and new business opportunities and challenges.
It will also provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, and enhance our knowledge about the European market.
Who should attend: Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, airport executives, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in Europe.
- Post-Covid Era Private Jet Market Trends: Changing Landscape of BizJet Ownership and Charter Market
- Sanctions and the Impact on Aviation
- Legal Aspects of Business Aviation – An Overview
- Response, Recovery, Resilience, and the Future of Business Aviation
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs
- Financing an Aircraft: Have you Considered an Operating Lease?
- Insurance for Business Aviation in the current environment in Europe
- Engin Basyurt, Chief Commercial Officer, Merkur Holding
- Simon Davies, VP Sales, UK, Middle-East, and India, Global Jet Capital
- Prof. Dr Triant Flouris, VP – Academic Affairs, Metropolitan College
- Safak Herdem, Managing Partner, Herdem Attorneys At Law
- Ali Kartal, Owner, Kartal Law Firm
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aviation Expert Association (GAEA / VdL)
- Serdar Tamer, Director, Business Development, JSSI
- Zekeriya Dur, Aviation Insurance Instructor, Aviation Training Center
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ajpo26
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900