DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aircraft Maintenance Tooling Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Tool Type and Users, and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global aircraft maintenance market was valued at US$ 3,177.70 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 4,340.71 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights the key factors driving the market growth and prominent players with their developments in the market.
The growth of the aircraft maintenance tooling market is mainly attributed to increasing investments in the aviation industry in developed and developing nations. Aircraft maintenance tooling is done to maintain the optimum condition of an aircraft to extend their life span; otherwise, airlines would have to procure new aircraft. Thus, it has major adoption in commercial aircraft fleet. With the immense growth in the aircraft technology, each country is witnessing the increased demand for aircraft maintenance tooling solutions.
The cost of procurement of a new aircraft is much higher than the cost for the maintenance of the existing aircraft. Therefore, market players are developing advanced aircraft maintenance tools to conduct timely and efficient maintenance activities for the aircraft. The COVID-19 pandemic is hindering the market growth as many airlines are suspended in several countries due to travel restrictions. Moreover, the growing demand for aircraft maintenance tooling services from developing countries such as India and China are compelling aircraft maintenance tooling providers to improve their offerings with modern technology. The aircraft maintenance tooling companies adopt various marketing strategies such as new product developments, partnerships, and acquisitions to optimize their existing offerings and expand their portfolio to meet the demand from a significant number of customers. For instance, in July 2018, PROTO Industrial Tools introduced a new range of 1,500+ aerospace-compliant (AS) mechanics tools for the aerospace industry. The newly developed wrenches, sockets, ratchets, extensions, torque tools, and accessories are launched for the aviation industry.
Surge in Demand from Emerging Countries Offer Business Opportunities to Market Players
The aircraft industry is growing at a faster rate in Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe with the rising integration of blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), and big data analytics in maintenance operations. China, India, the US, Germany, and the UK are among the countries that are strongly adopting aircraft maintenance tooling systems in the commercial aircraft sector. Furthermore, rising airline services in Asian countries are strongly supporting market growth. In addition, government is also playing vital role to support aviation industry even in the COVID-19 outbreak pandemic. For instance, government of South Korea announced the financial support up to US$ 269 million or smaller local air carriers.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Aircraft Maintenance Tooling market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Aircraft Maintenance Tooling market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth South America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Rising Production Rate of Commercial Aircraft
- Increasing Requirement of Predictive, Prescriptive, and Condition-Based Maintenance of Aircraft
- Stringent Aviation Compliance and Regulations
- Surging Aircraft MRO Services in Emerging Economics
- Growing Adoption of Blockchain, IoT, AI, and Big Data Analytics by Maintenance Providers
- AeroWest Mfg. Corp.
- Frank Brown & Son Ltd
- Farwest Aircraft
- Norbar Torque Tools Ltd
- Inspection Technologies Ltd
- Red Box Aviation
- Shanghai kaviation Technology Co.,Ltd
- Alberth Aviation
- HYDRO SYSTEMS KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7sach8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900