DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Air Freight Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The G8 countries contributed $39,811.6 million in 2020 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $45,134.1 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2020-25 period.
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $17,528.6 million in 2020. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $5,622.0 and $5,547.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $20,506.9 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $6,131.0 and $5,510.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Key Topics Covered:
2 Group of Eight (G8) Air Freight
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Air Freight in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Air Freight in France
5 Air Freight in Germany
6 Air Freight in Italy
7 Air Freight in Japan
8 Air Freight in Russia
9 Air Freight in The United Kingdom
10 Air Freight in The United States
11 Company Profiles
- Air Canada
- American Airlines Inc
- Cargojet Inc
- FedEx Corp
- Air France-KLM SA
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
- Deutsche Post AG
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Alitalia – Societa Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
- Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
- All Nippon Airways Co Ltd
- Kintetsu Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co Ltd
- Aeroflot OAO
- Ural Airlines JSC
- Volga-Dnepr Group
- British Airways Plc
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- United Airlines Holdings Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ietgrl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900