Industry innovator gives flyers full control over their private jet travel at a fraction of the cost of full ownership
KINSTON, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–flyExclusive, a leading provider of premium private jet charter experiences, today announced the launch of flyExclusive Fractional. This new program gives private jet flyers a true aircraft ownership experience with the consistency and reliability of the growing flyExclusive fleet. To support the launch of the program, flyExclusive has agreed to purchase up to 30 Cessna Citation CJ3+ aircraft per year over the next three years.
“flyExclusive customers now have it all,” said Jim Segrave, Founder of flyExclusive. “They now have the choice of our Jet Club, Fractional and Partnership programs. With flyExclusive Fractional, private flyers can purchase a fractional share in a brand-new Cessna Citation CJ3+ and unlock a world of possibilities for consistent, world-class private jet experiences on our versatile fleet.”
flyExclusive Fractional owners enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- CJ3+ Fractional Share: A seamless ownership and private jet travel experience with a share in a brand-new CJ3+.
- Consistency, Versatility and Additional Fleet Access: flyExclusive’s entire feet of more than 85 jets is available to Fractional owners through preferred Fractional pricing. If an aircraft is not available or the flyer needs hours beyond their allotted hours in the CJ3+, they can count on flyExclusive’s fleet of Light, Midsize and Super-Midsize aircraft to meet their needs for any occasion.
- No Monthly Management Fee: flyExclusive is expanding its Daily Rate and Hourly Rate concept, popular in its Aircraft Partnership program and Jet Club. Instead of paying a monthly fee, Fractional owners only pay a Daily Rate for the aircraft when they fly.
- No Positioning Fees or Daily Minimums: Like flyExclusive’s popular Jet Club, with advance notice there are no repositioning fees with a Fractional share. Fractional owners enjoy the simplicity of a Daily and Hourly rate, providing both access and competitive pricing.
- Ease of Use: Unlike full ownership, flyExclusive Fractional allows the peace of mind to simply plan travel and not worry about hiring and training crews, insurance and other regulatory and operational matters. flyExclusive’s team of experts professionally manage those details so Fractional owners can simply enjoy their flying.
- No Compromises: flyExclusive makes safety and service its highest priority and is one of only 5% of private jet operators to achieve both the ARGUS Platinum and Wyvern Wingman third-party audit certifications. flyExclusive’s dedicated Services team is available 24×7 to assist with any trip planning and personalized needs. And, with a robust culture of safety and a Safety Management System (SMS) governing operations, flyExclusive puts the safety of its flyers and its crews first.
The Cessna Citation CJ3+ delivers superior, unparalleled reliability without sacrificing productivity and comfort, offering the perfect combination of range, speed and operating economics.
“We continue to innovate in the marketplace with a fully owned and operated fleet and a vertically integrated business model that redefines what it means to fly private,” said Segrave. “flyExclusive Fractional joins our innovative Jet Club and Aircraft Partnership Program to give flyers a multitude of pathways that all lead to one destination: more ways to take control of their private flying. We will continue to identify new opportunities to extend reliability, flexibility and unmatched private jet charter experiences for our customers and now, for our flyExclusive Fractional owners.”
To learn more about flyExclusive’s range of private jet charter offerings or to inquire about becoming a Jet Club Member, visit www.flyexclusive.com.
flyExclusive is a premiere Part 135 owner/operator of private jet experiences that surpass expectations for quality, convenience and safety. From our world-class Jet Club to our unmatched private charter, clients who fly with us receive a curated experience that anticipates their needs for consistency, comfort and style. As one of the largest operators of Cessna Citation aircraft in the world with a floating fleet of 85 light to heavy jets, flyExclusive offers access to a world of personalized private aviation with on-demand flights that can service a myriad of specialized trip needs. flyExclusive is headquartered in Kinston, NC with services provided across North America, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and beyond. To learn more, visit www.flyexclusive.com.
Mark Van Hook for flyExclusive
Largemouth Communications, Inc.