DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “G8 Countries Air Freight Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The G8 Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The G8 countries contributed $41,764.0 million in 2021 to the global air freight industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% between 2017 and 2021. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $54,495.8 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2021-26 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the air freight industry, with market revenues of $17,103.2 million in 2021. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $6,547.2 and $5,451.0 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the G8 nations with a value of $21,081.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $8,860.9 and $7,392.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 air freight sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Key Topics Covered:
2 Group of Eight (G8) Air Freight
3 Air Freight in Canada
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Air Freight in France
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
7 Air Freight in Germany
8 Macroeconomic Indicators
9 Air Freight in Italy
10 Macroeconomic Indicators
11 Air Freight in Japan
12 Macroeconomic Indicators
13 Air Freight in Russia
14 Macroeconomic Indicators
15 Air Freight in The United Kingdom
16 Macroeconomic Indicators
17 Air Freight in The United States
18 Macroeconomic Indicators
19 Company Profiles
- Air Canada
- American Airlines Inc
- Cargojet Inc
- FedEx Corp
- Air France-KLM SA
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Deutsche Post AG
- Alitalia – Societa Aerea Italiana SpA (Inactive)
- All Nippon Airways Co Ltd
- Kintetsu Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co Ltd
- Aeroflot OAO
- Ural Airlines JSC
- Volga-Dnepr Group
- British Airways Plc
- Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- United Airlines Holdings Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jtzqc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900