DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aircraft Wire and Cable – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 9th edition of this report. The 277-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Aircraft Wire and Cable Market to Reach $1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aircraft Wire and Cable estimated at US$757.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Harness, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.6% CAGR and reach US$408.7 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Wire segment is readjusted to a revised 5.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $205.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.3% CAGR
The Aircraft Wire and Cable market in the U.S. is estimated at US$205.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$212.8 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.6% and 4.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.9% CAGR.
Cable Segment to Record 4.5% CAGR
In the global Cable segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$153.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$202.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$139.4 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 5.5% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- A. E. Petsche, An Arrow Company
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Carlisle Companies, Inc.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- PIC Wire & Cable
- Radiall Ltd.
- TE Connectivity
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Wire and Cable: An Introductory Prelude
- Wire and Cable Constitute Important Components of Aircraft Electrical System
- A Snapshot of Wire and Cable Applications in Modern Aircraft
- Typical Aircraft Wiring: Designation & Composition of Aircraft Wires
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Aircraft Wire and Cable Market
- Prevailing Scenario in the World Aircraft Industry Points Towards Robust Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Expansion in Commercial Airline Fleet Size Infuses Healthy Demand
- Global Aircraft Fleet Size (in Units) by Aircraft Type for the Years 2019 & 2029
- Global Aircraft Fleet Size (in Units) by Geographic Region for the Years 2019 & 2039
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Instigates the Need for New Aircraft
- World Passenger Traffic (in RTK) and Cargo Traffic (in FTK) for Years 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Progressive Momentum in Business Jet Segment Amplifies Opportunities
- Approximately 8,500 Private Jets to be Delivered over the 10-Year Period Starting from 2019: Annual Worldwide Private Jet Deliveries for Years 2018 through 2028
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Vital Role of Avionics in Modern Aircraft Makes Aircraft Wire & Cable Solutions More Important Than Ever Before
- Wider Deployment of Modular Avionics Systems Creates Ample Opportunities
- Progressive Trend in Avionics Sector Accentuates Overall Demand
- World Avionics Revenues (in US$ Billion) by Region for Years 2019 & 2025
- Advancements in Aircraft Flight Control Mechanism Seek Sophisticated Wire & Cable Solutions
- Uptrend in Aircraft Exterior & Interior Lighting Segments Instigates Massive Growth Momentum
- Aircraft Exterior Lighting: Guided by Visibility Requirements
- Increased Spending on Sophisticated Cabin & Cockpit Lighting Widens Opportunities for Aircraft Interior Lighting
- Sustained Emphasis on Aircraft eEnablement Set to Alter Market Dynamics
- Aviation Automation: Another Modern Aircraft Concept Infusing Robust Momentum
- Cockpit Remains the Primary Focus Area in Aircraft Automation Strategies
- Novel Wire and Cable Solutions Gain Traction Amid Growing Complexity in Data-Centric Architecture of Modern Aircraft
- Sophisticated 3G-SDI Cables Come to Fore to Address HD Display & Video Needs
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 43
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uk7ya3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900