DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Airport Construction Projects, 2021 Update – Sector Overview, Project Analytics by Country and Key Operators (Contractors, Consultants and Project Owners)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a detailed analysis of Airport construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the Publisher.
The Publisher is currently tracking airport construction projects globally, from the early pre-planning stages (of announcement and study) through to execution, with a combined value of US$620.8 billion.
The pipeline of projects in the Asia Pacific region stands at US$288.7 billion, ahead of that in North America of US$131.5 billion. Europe’s airport projects have a combined value of US$94.6 billion, while in the Middle East and Africa the airport projects at all stages of development amount to US$74.5 billion. In Latin America, airport projects have a total value of US$30.7 billion.
- The report provides analysis based on the Publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding. The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the Airports construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Overview
2. Regional Overviews
2.4 Middle East and Africa
3. Project Analytics by Country
3.1 The US
3.4 The UK
3.7 Hong Kong
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d5y9nr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900