DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Aviation Cargo Management Systems Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The aviation cargo management systems market is poised to grow by $2335.63 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The reports on aviation cargo management systems market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing preference for digital logistics solutions, the development of dedicated cargo terminals, and the initiation of e-freight program by IATA.
The aviation cargo management systems market analysis includes type segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the growing innovation in API platform as one of the prime reasons driving the aviation cargo management systems market growth during the next few years. Also, increasing adoption of RFID technologies and integration of self-service technologies will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Accenture Plc
- AKRB Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- CHAMP Cargosystems SA
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Kale Logistics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Mercator Cargo Systems Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- Sabre Corp.
- Wipro Ltd.
The aviation cargo management systems market covers the following areas:
- Aviation cargo management systems market sizing
- Aviation cargo management systems market forecast
- Aviation cargo management systems market industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- AWOM systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AFI systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ACS systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qgjq2p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900