DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Battery Technology in Commercial Aviation Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Airlines, OEMs, and MROs need to evaluate their current operating economics to understand the importance of adopting sustainable alternatives and create strategies to prepare for the future, specifically by developing a technological roadmap for MROs.
Compliance with expanding regulations in air transport and economic conditions brings urgency to aircraft certification and support. Impartial data custodians are needed to standardize certification procedures for evolutionary and revolutionary technologies. Aviation regulations must adapt to growing solutions in this area by providing robust and seamless testing and approval processes.
Commercializing and pricing battery-driven electric alternatives in airframe systems, eGSE, and SAF presents a challenge for manufacturers, operators, and service providers, prompting a sizable investment in creating these products and services.
While COVID-19 has affected air travel demand and supply chains globally, airlines and airport operators are even more intent on finding cost-efficient strategies to improve their business sustainability.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
2. Growth Environment
- What You Need to Know First
- Trends You Need to Know
- Market Overview
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Business Use Cases for eGSE
- Battery Chemistry Review
- Discussion by Region
- Battery Technology Market Landscape in Commercial Aviation
4. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – More Electric Aircraft for Improved Energy Efficiency in Commercial Aviation
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Batteries and Advanced Aircraft Technology Enabling Aviation’s Net-zero Emissions Target
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Deploying eGSE for Enhanced Operational Efficiency
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Utilizing SAF to Reduce Lifecycle Emissions of Commercial Aviation
- The Last Word
5. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mbpi5b
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900