Shared Access to Real-Time Fleet Data and Planning Tools Improves Information Flow
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AFJLatinAmerica–LeaseWorks®, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions and support services to the aviation industry, announced today the launch of Aeris Portal™, a new software product intended to digitally transform the ways in which lessors collaborate and exchange information with airlines.
“Having a single view of the customer is critical to building an effective and efficient relationship that fosters high-performing collaboration between company and client teams,” emphasizes LeaseWorks Director of Product Management Angela Balzano. “Our vision for the new portal is to provide lessors and airlines with shared access to real-time fleet data and planning tools to improve information flow and make collaboration easier.”
Core to Aeris Portal is the capability to make it easier for lessors to bring commercial, contracts, and technical teams together to deliver a unified digital experience for airline customers. The portal integrates LeaseWorks’ market-leading Asset and CRM products to deliver a self-service, data-centric tool to meet ever-increasing information needs — from furnishing data about asset availability for the marketing phase to executing aircraft returns.
The portal features that are essential to ensuring high-performing collaboration include:
- Fleet Planning: Airlines search for and express interest in the desired asset(s). Lessors track demand trends by airline, country, geography, aircraft type, among other metrics;
- Contract Terms: Lessors remain synchronized with airlines around key lease terms, such as: start date, end date, extension options, insurance renewals, financial obligations, reserves, and rental rates;
- Monthly Utilization: Airlines file utilization reports, review invoices, and publish payment status online. Lessors enforce contract nuances, such as: MR rate variation based on FH/FC ratios and engine Derate, with airlines reviewing invoice amounts in real-time. Standardized utilization collection enables electronic review and approval, with automatic reminders alerting both sides of deviations in contractual obligations;
- Invoice Aging: Lessors remain synchronized with airlines regarding payment schedules and invoice aging, facilitating relevant conversations prompted by timely status updates;
- Aircraft Returns: Lessors furnish information to airlines via the soon-to-be-introduced Aeris TECH PROJECTS module to be transparent about aircraft deliveries and returns, while facilitating collaboration with client departments to manage checklists, aid the information flow among technical, contracts, finance, and marketing teams, and take corrective actions;
- Shop Visit and MR Payment Claim Approvals: Lessors coordinate shop visit scopes, dates, and claims, while facilitating work scope approvals, claims review, and coordination around maintenance reserves, keeping airlines informed about their claim status, reimbursement amount, and corresponding reserve balances. Airlines’ MRO providers stay up to date on scopes, findings, and estimated part release dates; and
- End-to-End Information Flow from Asset Management and CRM: The integration of AerisASSET and MATCH CRM systems for digital collaboration enables lessors and airlines’ contracts and commercial teams to accelerate the decision-making process, while ensuring alignment with other asset management systems.
Lessors’ IT teams are involved in many different projects all at once, which constrains their ability to develop and implement bespoke, in-house digital tools. Therefore, lessors need third-party solutions that efficiently and cost-effectively support the lifecycle of their relationship with customers and enhance their commercial, contracts, technical, and redelivery processes.
“Aeris Portal has received significant interest from the leasing community. As lessors enhance internal processes to facilitate the intricate management of aviation leases, the portal’s capabilities offer much-needed support and significant cost savings. With Aeris Portal, lessor and airline teams can efficiently and reliably access mutually beneficial information,” concluded Haseem Vazhayil, President & Chief Executive Officer of LeaseWorks.
LeaseWorks® provides cloud-based products and services to the aviation leasing community, with solutions for both lessors and airlines. Aeris MATCH™ helps lessors more quickly and effectively deploy their aviation assets with airlines around the globe. Aeris ASSET™ allows both lessors and airlines to manage the intricate details of aviation leases. These are the first two of a suite of products that will constitute a full-life-cycle portal for managing leased aviation assets. www.lease-works.com