DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Air Freight North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The air freight industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $19,418.7 million in 2020.
The NAFTA Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.9% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the air freight industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $17,528.6 million in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,251.5 and $638.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the air freight industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $20,506.9 million in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,631.1 and $685.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA air freight sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA air freight sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight sector players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA air freight sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 NAFTA Air Freight
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Air Freight in Canada
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Air Freight in Mexico
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Air Freight in The United States
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Company Profiles
6.1. Air Canada
6.2. American Airlines Inc
6.3. Cargojet Inc
6.4. FedEx Corp
6.5. ABC Aerolineas SA de CV
6.6. Grupo Aeromexico SAB de CV
6.7. LATAM Airlines Group SA
6.8. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
6.9. United Airlines Holdings Inc
6.10. United Parcel Service, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nutk0p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900