DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aircraft Hydraulic Systems: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Aircraft Hydraulic Systems estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Closed Center, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.5% CAGR and reach US$1.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Open Center segment is readjusted to a revised 3.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $309.3 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7% CAGR
The Aircraft Hydraulic Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$309.3 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$316.6 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.4% and 3.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.1% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 41 Featured) –
- Arkwin Industries Inc.
- Beaver Aerospace & Defense, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Liebherr-International AG
- Moog, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Triumph Group, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- Woodward, Inc.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Aircraft Hydraulic Systems: An Introductory Prelude
- Steady Growth Projected for Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Market
- Prevailing Scenario in the World Aerospace Industry Enhances Demand Prospects
- Healthy Trajectory in MRO Services Domain Accelerates Growth Momentum
- Current MRO Market Trends Across Various Geographic Regions
- Ongoing Expansion in Commercial Airline Fleet Size Points Towards Strong Demand
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Instigates the Need for New Aircraft
- Rising Demand for Military Aircraft Amid Mounting Geopolitical Risks and Increasing Global Military Spending Bodes Well
- Progressive Momentum in Business Jet Segment Amplifies Opportunities
- Aircraft Hydraulic System – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Closed-Center Hydraulic System: The Largest & Fastest Growing Technology Type
- Sustained Opportunities for Hydraulics in Brake Actuating Applications
- Hydraulics Find Wider Use in Aircraft Landing Gear
- Hydraulic Actuators Evolve as Indispensable Components in Aircraft Systems
- Proper Sizing of Hydraulic Reservoirs: An Important Aspect in Overall Aircraft Performance
- Resolving the Fluid Contamination Effects: Critical for Hydraulic System’s Efficiency
- Filters Precisely Reduce Contamination Levels in Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Accumulators: Providing Backup Power for Critical Aircraft Applications
- 3D Printing Technology Seeks Role in Design & Manufacture of Hydraulic System Components
- Ongoing Regulatory Emphasis on Reducing Aerospace CO2 Emissions Puts Focus on Ultra-Lightweight Materials in Hydraulics Manufacture
- ICAO’s CORSIA Standard Set to Redefine Dynamics in the Aerospace Parts Manufacturing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bysaoa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900