DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US Department of Defense Transport Aircraft Modernization Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research service focuses on the budget spending and contracts of the United States Department of Defense (DoD) transport aircraft modernization space. The DoD deploys many transport aircraft to move troops and cargo and perform aerial refueling. Continuous modernization is necessary to ensure all aircraft are mission-ready and maximize operational effectiveness.
Much of the DoD transport aircraft inventory comprises older airframes that require extensive maintenance, repair, and overhaul to remain at peak effectiveness. These aircraft and newer-build airframes continue to receive improved avionics, engines, and sensors.
The study covers research, development, test, evaluation, procurement, and operations and maintenance activities in the space, with the base year as 2021.
The programs listed are from the FY 2023 DoD budget request, while contract activity is for 2021 and 2022. The DoD transport aircraft budget request includes the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and joint service spending.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the US Department of Defense Transport Aircraft Modernization Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Purpose and Overview
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Program Funding by Department
- Program Funding by Type
- 2023 Representative Programs
- Representative Contracts
- Representative Industry Participants
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul
- Growth Opportunity 2: System Upgrades
- Growth Opportunity 3: Research and Development
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ohzfit
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900