DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Airport E-gate Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global airport e-gate market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global airport e-gate market to grow with a CAGR of 19.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on airport e-gate market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on airport e-gate market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global airport e-gate market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global airport e-gate market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the airport e-gate market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the airport e-gate market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global airport e-gate market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increase in the efficiency of the passenger profiling system
- Rise in the terrorist threats in the aviation industry
- High cost of the e-gate system
- Emergence of innovative and efficient technologies such as artificial intelligence and IoT
- Gemalto NV
- NEC Corporation
- Safran SA
- Ayonix, Inc.
- DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH
- IHS Markit, Ltd.
- SITA Inc
- Atos SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hu3jog
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900